Craig Thompson also known as Mini Ladd, is a popular YouTuber known for his gaming videos. He was born in Dubai on January 7, 1994. He currently resides in the United States.
MiniLadd started his channel as a hobby on May 12, 2011, while at a secondary high school in the UK. While some of his early videos are privatized, he classed his first video as a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 kill-streak video.
In November 2011, iHasCupquake featured MiniLadd on her channel, as the 'Gamer of the Week'. From this point, he continued to produce Call of Duty commentaries, as well as Minecraft commentaries.
One of his videos was a Minecraft 'skit' video of a film called 'The Journey', with Teseride. Some of his videos throughout 2012, included trolling and funny moments on Call of Duty. A video, titled '3v3 Riot Shield Battle', was one of Mini's first videos which included heavy editing. It was here where he discovered his enjoyment in editing. By February 2013, he reached 10,000 subscribers. Several videos were released by some of Mini's friends during 2013 when he was playing Call of Duty while drunk.Craig hit 10 million views by April 10th, 2014 before he started producing 'Garry's Mod: Sandbox' videos - an original concept for YouTube videos. He reached 1.5 million subscribers on March 8th, 2015, before hitting 2 million subscribers, on July 19th, 2015. Mini hit 200+ million views in August 2015. As of 5th May of 2016 Mini Ladd dyed his hair to pink after raising more than $55,000 in a 24 hour live charity event, though sometimes he had to stop the dyeing as his hair was continuously growing. His GMod Player Models consists of him using either his GTA V Character or the giant Mario character.
- He is a Capricorn
- At the age of eight, he was one of the youngest people to go skydiving
- Once he got nose bloodshed after pretending to sniff blood as seen in this video
- He is also the voice behind Pablo.
- On the 17 February 2017 he got hit by a Pickup Truck running a Red Light, and ended up in hospital for 4 days. One of his friends Jay was also hit, and received much more severe conditions, but eventually recovered.
- He hit 4 million subscribers on May 30, 2017.