Brock Barrus, also known as Moo (formerly "Moo Snuckel") is a comedy YouTuber known for his exotic laugh and pun jokes. He is respected for his bubbly personality and rare use of profanity.
Moo Snuckel's gaming content focuses on mainstream games like Call of Duty, Garry's Mod, and Grand Theft Auto V, where he plays with his friends.
- “Are you serious?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I HATE YOU!!!”
- —Moo to Terroriser after being pushed off, Golf It.
- “[laughing hard] I just sat there... and watched you climb up all those stairs...!”
- —Moo to Delirious, after killing Delirious once he climbs a large flight of stairs, GTA V.
- “Why does it keep--”
- —Moo, hitting his desk for the first time after missing the hole, Golf It.
- Terroriser – “Bottom of description with you, sir.”
- Moo – “Like it matters on your channel!”
- ―Moo, after not helping Vanoss and Terroriser push them to the hole, Golf It.
- Brock has a wife named Lauren Louise Rawlings, and they were married in June 4, 2016.
- He attended Skyline High School in Salt Lake City, Utah where he played varsity football between 2004-2005.
- Brock's favorite animal is a dog.
- Brock does not like spiders, he refers to them as godless killing machines
- Brock is a fan of Harry Potter, and he has decided he is in Hufflepuff.
- Brock played rugby prior to his YouTube career.
- His username, "MooSnuckel", means a male camel-toe, which he found to be hilarious until he gained popularity. He later regretted his unprofessional username, but in summer 2017 he changed his name to just Moo.
- He seldom swears and laughs off the pranks his friends do to him, though as time went on in 2017, he has become progressively angry when his friends prank him.
- Moo usually never rages in his videos. The only games that make him rage are Golf it and Mario Kart, mostly after being annoyed by DaithiDeNogla or Terroriser.
- He has a daughter with his wife Lauren, she was born in September 2017.
- He was the first person Vanoss met out of his whole friend group.